The Plumbing Course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to perform a professional plumbing system inspection
Did you know?
The Plumbing Course is broken into four parts — supply piping, water heaters, waste piping, and plumbing fixtures. The physics of water is covered at the beginning in a simple, common-sense way.
You will also learn how systems work and common failure modes. Again, the illustrations add significantly to the learning experience.
Within each section are several Study Sessions to guide you through the material. The Quick Quizzes will help you check your progress.
- Supply Plumbing
- Private water sources, public water service, supply piping in-house – materials
- Water Heaters
- Fuel supply, meter, gas piping, combustion air, burner, venting systems
- Conventional, high-efficiency, combination, tankless
- Drain, Waste and Vent Plumbing
- Public, private waste disposal
- Piping, traps, floor drains, vents, sewage ejector pump, sump pump
- Fixtures and Faucets
- Basins, sinks, laundry tub, faucets, toilets, bidets, bathtubs, tub and shower enclosures, shower stalls, whirlpool baths
- 42 hours
- One midterm and one final exam – online
- 70% passing grade overall
- $2995 for the full program (all 10 courses)
- Includes all learning materials, tests, exams, tutor support and ongoing postgraduate support
Explore the other Courses:
Roofing Structure Electrical Heating I Heating II Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps Exterior Insulation & Interiors Communication & Professional Practice