Roofing Course description
The Roofing Course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to perform a professional roof inspection
Did you know?
The Roofing Course covers both sloped and flat roof coverings. Detailed descriptions and illustrations help to explain problems, causes and implications for common roofing materials. It also goes into detail on how to inspect roofs and what to watch for.
The Study Sessions will help you make your way through the material. The Quick Quizzes will help you check your progress. The Field Exercises will help turn your knowledge into real-world experience.
- Steep Roofing
- Asphalt, wood, slate, clay, concrete, fiber cement, metal
- Steep Roof Flashings
- Valley, chimney, pipe or stack, roof/wall, hip and ridge, skylight and solarium, drip edge, dormer
- Flat Roofing
- Built-up/tar and gravel, modified bitumen, synthetic rubber, plastic, metal, polyurethane foam
- Flashings — perimeter, wall, parapet, chimney, skylight, stack or pipe, roof drain
- 37 hours
- One midterm and one final exam — online
- 70% passing grade overall
- $2995 for the full Program (all 10 Courses)
- Includes all learning materials, tests, exams, tutor support and ongoing postgraduate support
Explore the other Courses:
Structure Electrical Heating I Heating II Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps Plumbing Exterior Insulation & Interiors Communication & Professional Practice